MoneyGram money transfer is an electronic funds transfer service that enables people send & receive money from over 220 countries and 300,000 MoneyGram Agent locations around the World and receive them in our over 218 Unity bank branches nation-wide.
The product is uniquely designed to allow both customers and non-customers of Unity Bank to send and receive their funds at our branches.
- Fast: Transfer is completed in minutes
- Reliable: Recipient is assured of getting funds
- Beneficiary pays no charges
- Direct to account deposit is available for Inbound transfers and Direct to account for Outbound transfers is available in selected corridors.
- Provides affordable, convenient, reliable means of transferring money to loved ones around the globe.
- Gift items is available to beneficiaries and senders
Requirements for Sending Payments
- Sender’s name, Phone number, address
- The receiver’s name and country
- Amount in Naira
- Acceptable means of Identification (National ID, Voters card, Int’l passport and Drivers licence and BVN)
- Test Question and Answer, where applicable
- A maximum send limit of 1,000USD Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Requirements for Receiving Payments
- Beneficiaries can receive transferred money at any of our outlets by providing the following:
- Transfer Reference Number
- Expected Amount
- Acceptable means of Identification (National ID, Voters card, Int’l passport and Drivers license and BVN)
- Sender’s name and country
- Test Question and Answer (optional)
- Fully completed form
Who Can Apply?
- This service is available to anyone both account holders and walk-in customers