Walk into any Unity Bank branch to obtain Foreign Exchange for your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA), Business Travel Allowance (BTA), Tuition and Medical payments.
The following conditions are required for a successful application:
Personal Travel Allowance/Business Travel Allowance
• You should be 18 years and above, and have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
• A valid Nigerian passport with a valid visa, and valid international return ticket with a travel date not more than 14 days from the date of PTA/BTA purchase.
• PTA/BTA request are limited to a maximum of $4,000/$5,000 respectively per quarter.
• A return ticket originating from Nigeria, with a minimum travel time of 5 hours to your destination.
International Tuition Payment
• Admission Letter
• Invoice containing Bank details
• Valid Internal Passport (Data Page)
• Form ‘A’
• First Degree Certificate (for Post-Graduate Students)
Payment of Medical Fees
• Reference letter from a Specialist Hospital in Nigeria
• Letter issued by the overseas specialist doctor stating the cost of treatment or maintenance.
• Valid International Passport
• Valid Visa
• International Air Ticket
• Form ‘A’