Notification of Branch Opening: We Care about You!
We hope you are staying strong and keeping safe as we all are.
In view of the guidelines announced in the last Presidential broadcast of 27 April 2020 for gradual ease of the lockdown and other restrictions and the introduction of curfew, we are pleased to inform you that our selected branches will open to you effective May 4, 2020, while others some shall remain closed for the time being.
In light of the above, the following measures have been put in place for in-branch services to ensure you, our business environment and staff are safe:
- The selected branches will open daily for business from Monday, May 4, 2020, between the hours of 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. We encourage you to make your branch visits within this period in time to enable our staff to serve you and return to their families before the curfew begins.
- Our staff in the branch will be wearing their face masks
- We request all our customers to wear face masks when visiting our branches as this is mandatory
- We shall operate to handle your clearing cheques as earlier notified. However, we shall be exercising extreme caution in cash transactions based on professional advice that the virus can be transmitted through cash handling. To this end, we strongly encourage you to use our digital platforms and channels for the safety of everyone.
- Where customers will be required to fill forms or deposit slips or any other forms of writing, we request you to come along with your own pens for writing purposes. The sharing of pens for writing are discouraged for the safety of everyone
- The Bank has provided hand sanitizers and other health protection mechanisms at the branch. Temperature checks would be carried out on individual customers at entry points and we seek the co-operation of our customers during this exercise. Most importantly, you will be required to wear a face mask as this is mandatory.
- In adherence to physical/social distancing, the number of customers in the banking hall per time will be regulated and service rendered at a safe distance. Kindly cooperate with our security personnel assigned in the selected branches to ensure orderly services within the premises.
In view of the fact that our branch operating hours will be short, we encourage you to leverage our electronic channels which have been upgraded for optimal functionality, self-service, and convenience. The platforms below will be available to you 24/7:
- Unifi App download here
- USSD *7799#
Our dedicated Contact Centre is also available to you 24/7. To lodge a complaint, make enquiries or place a request, please reach us on 07080666000, 07057323225-30, WhatsApp 08099152315 or send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have keenly observed that fraudsters have taken advantage of the pandemic to defraud unsuspecting customers through fake investment scams. Kindly note that Unity Bank will never ask you for your OTP, BVN, ATM pin, or card number or password. Please don't fall victim.
As your Bank, we will always be there for you as it is our desire to have all our customers safe and healthy after the pandemic. We implore you to keep you and your loved ones safe by strictly adhering to the precautionary guidelines stipulated by the WHO, NCDC and other health organizations during this period.
We will continue to monitor news breaks on the pandemic and keep you updated via our corporate website-www.unitybankng.com, social media platforms-@UnityBankPlc, email, and SMS notifications.
Together, we will succeed.
Thank you for choosing Unity Bank.