Naira Debit MasterCard (NGN)
The Unity Bank Naira MasterCard card is a Naira denominated debit card linked to your current or saving account. It is accepted worldwide as a means of payment for goods and services at 34 million MasterCard locations and over 2.1 million ATMs in more than 270 countries. All transactions done using the Unity Bank MasterCard are reflected on the account instantly.
- Naira denominated Card
- 3 years validity period
- Globally accepted in over 270 countries and millions of merchant location.
- Chip and Pin Secured
- Convenient, Reliable and Safe.
- 24 hours access to funds on ATM, POS and WEB within and outside Nigeria.
- All customers’ accounts can be linked to one card to enable accessibility to funds on any account type.
- Reduces the risk and inconvenience of carrying cash.
- Cash back on all purchases
- Active Current or Saving Account