Unity Farmers Cooperatives Finance Scheme
- Targeted at farmers’ cooperative societies/ farmers groups to meet their financial needs
- Product scope coverage includes production, processing and marketing of key high value Agric products such as crops, fisheries, livestock etc.
- Maintenance of 30% in savings account to serve as collateral support
- Counter guarantee of members of the Cooperative Societies (Joint and several liability of members).
- Cooperatives must be at least 6 months old of being registered with Registrar of Cooperatives.
- 75% CBN Guarantee on net amount in default.
- NAIC Insurance cover on the approved amount.
- Eligible only on current account.
Customer can benefit up to three times the amount saved as cash collateral. Facility tenor ranges between 12 and 24 months. Free Professional advice from Agribusiness for both internal and external customers. CBN guarantee with 40% interest rebate under the interest drawback scheme